New eZine: Managing Flexible Work Arrangements
17th June 2020
We have prepared a new COVID-19 Special eZine for you called Managing Flexible Work Arrangements.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen businesses implement flexible working practices including remote operations at a record rate in order to protect the workforce and provide business continuity. Although everyone is anxious for the pandemic to be over, there is much uncertainty and new guidelines and protocols will continue for some time to come. This leaves us with adjusting to a new way of life - will some staff continue working from home; will there be staggered shifts at the office, etc.
We hope this new eZine will provide some useful information and links for planning your ongoing strategies.
- Official Report: Global Interviews taken during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): List of Helpful Online Resources
- eZine: Coronavirus Special covers tips for working from home, mental health and exercise
- eZine: Managing Flexible Work Arrangements covers managing flexible work arrangements
- Our FREE Virtual 1-2-1 Meeting Week will take place from 10-14 August 2020 – register here
CS4 Organising Cargo Logistics for 90 Racing Yachts
Efficient, Reliable & Timely Logistics Services from TFI Malaysia
Our 2021 Annual Assembly in Croatia
Freight Forwarding Experts in Turkey - Good Logistics
Over 30 Years of Experience in the UK with AAI Group
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in September 2021
Nervion Internacional Characterised by Connectivity & Efficiency since 1987
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in August 2021
Tailor-Made & Trouble-Free Services from MS Shipping Bulgaria
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in July 2021