New eZine: Managing Flexible Work Arrangements
17th June 2020
We have prepared a new COVID-19 Special eZine for you called Managing Flexible Work Arrangements.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen businesses implement flexible working practices including remote operations at a record rate in order to protect the workforce and provide business continuity. Although everyone is anxious for the pandemic to be over, there is much uncertainty and new guidelines and protocols will continue for some time to come. This leaves us with adjusting to a new way of life - will some staff continue working from home; will there be staggered shifts at the office, etc.
We hope this new eZine will provide some useful information and links for planning your ongoing strategies.
- Official Report: Global Interviews taken during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): List of Helpful Online Resources
- eZine: Coronavirus Special covers tips for working from home, mental health and exercise
- eZine: Managing Flexible Work Arrangements covers managing flexible work arrangements
- Our FREE Virtual 1-2-1 Meeting Week will take place from 10-14 August 2020 – register here
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in November 2020
End of Year Message 2020
CargoWise Exclusive Webinar: 'The Future of Freight: Unlocking the World's Supply Chains'
An Efficient & Effective Team at Shippify Cargo Services
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in October 2020
November 2020 Issue of our Digital Newsletter
A Personal Contact from Sable in Germany
Sadleirs with Oversized Transport from East to West Coast of Australia
Our Exclusive Webinar with Susan Oatway of Drewry
An Expert Team of 'Thinkers' at Think Global Logistics