New eZine: Managing Flexible Work Arrangements
17th June 2020
We have prepared a new COVID-19 Special eZine for you called Managing Flexible Work Arrangements.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen businesses implement flexible working practices including remote operations at a record rate in order to protect the workforce and provide business continuity. Although everyone is anxious for the pandemic to be over, there is much uncertainty and new guidelines and protocols will continue for some time to come. This leaves us with adjusting to a new way of life - will some staff continue working from home; will there be staggered shifts at the office, etc.
We hope this new eZine will provide some useful information and links for planning your ongoing strategies.
- Official Report: Global Interviews taken during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): List of Helpful Online Resources
- eZine: Coronavirus Special covers tips for working from home, mental health and exercise
- eZine: Managing Flexible Work Arrangements covers managing flexible work arrangements
- Our FREE Virtual 1-2-1 Meeting Week will take place from 10-14 August 2020 – register here
'Strategic Solutions' with H2B in Indonesia
CC Exhibition Collaborations During May 2022
Efficiency, Effectiveness & Innovation from Coraduanas Ecuador
CC Exhibition Collaborations During April 2022
May 2022 Edition of our Digital Newsletter
Cargo Connections Holds Exclusive Webinar For Their Members
CS4 Logistics Wins Tender for Germany’s Bundesbank Art Move
'Creating Solutions' at Eclipse Logistics in Vietnam
CC Exhibition Collaborations During March 2022
Amirtha Shipping Attend Function for MSC Vidhi in Tuticorin