New eZine: Managing Flexible Work Arrangements
17th June 2020
We have prepared a new COVID-19 Special eZine for you called Managing Flexible Work Arrangements.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen businesses implement flexible working practices including remote operations at a record rate in order to protect the workforce and provide business continuity. Although everyone is anxious for the pandemic to be over, there is much uncertainty and new guidelines and protocols will continue for some time to come. This leaves us with adjusting to a new way of life - will some staff continue working from home; will there be staggered shifts at the office, etc.
We hope this new eZine will provide some useful information and links for planning your ongoing strategies.
- Official Report: Global Interviews taken during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): List of Helpful Online Resources
- eZine: Coronavirus Special covers tips for working from home, mental health and exercise
- eZine: Managing Flexible Work Arrangements covers managing flexible work arrangements
- Our FREE Virtual 1-2-1 Meeting Week will take place from 10-14 August 2020 – register here
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in May 2021
Launch of the Cargo Connections Meeting Hub!
World-Class Solutions at OBS Global Logistics
May 2021 Edition of our Digital Newsletter
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in April 2021
Cargo Connections Arrange Exclusive Webinar with CMA CGM
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in March 2021
Alphatrans Ukraine Deliver Long Crane Beam to Belgium
Alphatrans Ukraine Report Delivery of Spray Dryer
Innovative & Reliable Solutions from SLP Logistic in Lithuania