May 2021 Edition of our Digital Newsletter
6th May 2021
Please click here to read the latest edition of our Digital Newsletter.
Did you know our global network now comprises of over 100 companies in more than 55 countries? Log-in to our Members Area to see a full company profile for each Member.
We want to assist you when communicating with each other, especially now that many of us are working remotely. Therefore, we have designed the most advanced virtual meeting platform in the industry and will be launching it in mid-May. The sophisticated system will have many advanced features:
- A personal calendar allowing you to keep track and manage all your meetings in one place.
- Each calendar entry contains all the information needed for a successful virtual meeting, including who is responsible for starting the meeting, the chosen communication platform and ID address/details.
- When a meeting is requested, the system will automatically show both your local timezone plus your overseas partners so a mutually convenient time can be suggested.
- You can add notes to each meeting to ensure adequate meeting preparation.
- Does everyone use the same communication platform? No! Therefore, the system makes it possible for you to select your preferred platform from Skype, Zoom, Google Meet or WhatsApp.
For now, please enjoy this issue.
'Strategic Solutions' with H2B in Indonesia
CC Exhibition Collaborations During May 2022
Efficiency, Effectiveness & Innovation from Coraduanas Ecuador
CC Exhibition Collaborations During April 2022
May 2022 Edition of our Digital Newsletter
Cargo Connections Holds Exclusive Webinar For Their Members
CS4 Logistics Wins Tender for Germany’s Bundesbank Art Move
'Creating Solutions' at Eclipse Logistics in Vietnam
CC Exhibition Collaborations During March 2022
Amirtha Shipping Attend Function for MSC Vidhi in Tuticorin