May 2021 Edition of our Digital Newsletter
6th May 2021
Please click here to read the latest edition of our Digital Newsletter.
Did you know our global network now comprises of over 100 companies in more than 55 countries? Log-in to our Members Area to see a full company profile for each Member.
We want to assist you when communicating with each other, especially now that many of us are working remotely. Therefore, we have designed the most advanced virtual meeting platform in the industry and will be launching it in mid-May. The sophisticated system will have many advanced features:
- A personal calendar allowing you to keep track and manage all your meetings in one place.
- Each calendar entry contains all the information needed for a successful virtual meeting, including who is responsible for starting the meeting, the chosen communication platform and ID address/details.
- When a meeting is requested, the system will automatically show both your local timezone plus your overseas partners so a mutually convenient time can be suggested.
- You can add notes to each meeting to ensure adequate meeting preparation.
- Does everyone use the same communication platform? No! Therefore, the system makes it possible for you to select your preferred platform from Skype, Zoom, Google Meet or WhatsApp.
For now, please enjoy this issue.
Over 30 Years of Experience in the UK with AAI Group
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in September 2021
Nervion Internacional Characterised by Connectivity & Efficiency since 1987
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in August 2021
Tailor-Made & Trouble-Free Services from MS Shipping Bulgaria
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in July 2021
Quality, Agility & Efficiency at SQL Shipping in Egypt
August 2021 Issue of our Digital Newsletter
The CC Head Office team were recently reunited for a fun team building event
Ocean Bridge are Passionate about Progressive Logistics