May 2021 Edition of our Digital Newsletter
6th May 2021
Please click here to read the latest edition of our Digital Newsletter.
Did you know our global network now comprises of over 100 companies in more than 55 countries? Log-in to our Members Area to see a full company profile for each Member.
We want to assist you when communicating with each other, especially now that many of us are working remotely. Therefore, we have designed the most advanced virtual meeting platform in the industry and will be launching it in mid-May. The sophisticated system will have many advanced features:
- A personal calendar allowing you to keep track and manage all your meetings in one place.
- Each calendar entry contains all the information needed for a successful virtual meeting, including who is responsible for starting the meeting, the chosen communication platform and ID address/details.
- When a meeting is requested, the system will automatically show both your local timezone plus your overseas partners so a mutually convenient time can be suggested.
- You can add notes to each meeting to ensure adequate meeting preparation.
- Does everyone use the same communication platform? No! Therefore, the system makes it possible for you to select your preferred platform from Skype, Zoom, Google Meet or WhatsApp.
For now, please enjoy this issue.
Exclusive Interactive Webinar for Members: 2nd May 2022
US Transworld Logistics Ranked as 3rd Fastest Growing MSME in India 2021 by ETRise
CC Exhibition Collaborations During December 2021
Actitrans France Deliver on Time for Las Vegas Tower
2021 End of Year Message from Cargo Connections President, Rachel Crawford
Cargo Connections Exhibition Collaborations
A Warm Welcome to Cargoland in Brazil & Costa Rica
Making the Impossible Possible with CPL in Venezuela
Our 6th Annual Assembly will be held from 26-28 October 2022 in Abu Dhabi
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in October 2021