Synergy are Proud to Share their Corporate Social Responsibility News
21st November 2019
Synergy in Greece are a company which consistently follow traditional values and they are pleased to share some of their recent corporate social responsibility news!
- For the third year, Synergy supported the 'Race for the Cure' event which is hosted on a yearly basis in order to provide support for victims of breast cancer. A great number of Synergy staff participated in the different events (a 5 & 10km race and a 2km walk - pictured right).
- As a token of our appreciation for the difficult and dangerous task that firefighters are confronted with, especially during the summer period, Synergy is proud to have supported the Elefsina Fire Department with new tires for its vehicles.
- The staff of Synergy collected many books and donated them to the Kythera-Karavas village local library. We are pleased to give the power of knowledge and contribute to the local society.
- The Synergy basketball team participated in a tournament held among several companies of various sectors in Greece.
- We are proud to have issued our Corporate Social Responsibility Report for the 2nd year (in Greek).
CS4 Organising Cargo Logistics for 90 Racing Yachts
Efficient, Reliable & Timely Logistics Services from TFI Malaysia
Our 2021 Annual Assembly in Croatia
Freight Forwarding Experts in Turkey - Good Logistics
Over 30 Years of Experience in the UK with AAI Group
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in September 2021
Nervion Internacional Characterised by Connectivity & Efficiency since 1987
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in August 2021
Tailor-Made & Trouble-Free Services from MS Shipping Bulgaria
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in July 2021