Synergy are Proud to Share their Corporate Social Responsibility News
21st November 2019
Synergy in Greece are a company which consistently follow traditional values and they are pleased to share some of their recent corporate social responsibility news!
- For the third year, Synergy supported the 'Race for the Cure' event which is hosted on a yearly basis in order to provide support for victims of breast cancer. A great number of Synergy staff participated in the different events (a 5 & 10km race and a 2km walk - pictured right).
- As a token of our appreciation for the difficult and dangerous task that firefighters are confronted with, especially during the summer period, Synergy is proud to have supported the Elefsina Fire Department with new tires for its vehicles.
- The staff of Synergy collected many books and donated them to the Kythera-Karavas village local library. We are pleased to give the power of knowledge and contribute to the local society.
- The Synergy basketball team participated in a tournament held among several companies of various sectors in Greece.
- We are proud to have issued our Corporate Social Responsibility Report for the 2nd year (in Greek).
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in November 2020
End of Year Message 2020
CargoWise Exclusive Webinar: 'The Future of Freight: Unlocking the World's Supply Chains'
An Efficient & Effective Team at Shippify Cargo Services
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in October 2020
November 2020 Issue of our Digital Newsletter
A Personal Contact from Sable in Germany
Sadleirs with Oversized Transport from East to West Coast of Australia
Our Exclusive Webinar with Susan Oatway of Drewry
An Expert Team of 'Thinkers' at Think Global Logistics