New World Logistics with Air Transport of Rotor Shaft
4th October 2019
New World Logistics are pleased to share a project involving the round-trip air shipment of a rotor shaft for a steam turbine sent from Vietnam to Japan for repair. The multi-transportation project saw the unit transported from the client's site in Vietnam to Hanoi, flown to Japan by Boeing 747-8F aircraft, delivered to Okayama for repair and then the reverse journey back.
The rotor shaft had dimensions of 4.5 x 2.3 x 2.1m and weighed 6,800kg. The scope of work handled by New World Logistics included:
- Secure & safe plan for lashing, dunnage and craning;
- Supervision during loading & unloading;
- Local trucking transport in Vietnam from client's site to Hanoi;
- Air transport by Boeing 747-8F from Hanoi Airport to Narita Airport in Japan;
- Road transport from Narita Airport to Okayama;
- The return trip after repair.
New World Logistics are esteemed Cargo Connections members in Vietnam, experienced in handling a wide range of different cargo.
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in November 2020
End of Year Message 2020
CargoWise Exclusive Webinar: 'The Future of Freight: Unlocking the World's Supply Chains'
An Efficient & Effective Team at Shippify Cargo Services
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in October 2020
November 2020 Issue of our Digital Newsletter
A Personal Contact from Sable in Germany
Sadleirs with Oversized Transport from East to West Coast of Australia
Our Exclusive Webinar with Susan Oatway of Drewry
An Expert Team of 'Thinkers' at Think Global Logistics