OOG Transport from First Global Logistics, Egypt
16th November 2016
First Global Logistics (Cargo Connections members in Egypt) have recently handled the movement of 4 OOG units of oil & gas equipment for a petroleum services company.
The 4 units were transported from Alexandria Free Zone in Egypt to Rades Port, Tunisia. The cargo consisted of:
- 2 Mud Logging Laboratory Units on Skids (each at 8.75 x 2.9 x 2.8m / 12,000kg)
- 2 Cabins (each at 2.75 x 3 x 2.5m / 2,000kg)
The scope of work included:
- Sending empty 40' flat-rack containers to shipper's site
- Loading the units with a 50tn capacity crane onto containers
- Lashing & securing the units
- On-carriage from jobsite to Alexandria Port
- Carrying the OOG units on MESSINA Line from Alexandria to Rades
Please click below for photos of the loading and lashing.
4th Annual Assembly welcomes 85+ CEOs and Managers to Dubai
Crown Logistics Handle Multimodal Hydro Power Project
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in February 2019
Enatrans Logistics are a Wide-Ranging Solutions Partner
Al Amri Shipping & Logistics Join Cargo Connections!
Annual Award Ceremony 2019
Professional Online Training Provided by Cargo Connections
Spark Global Logistics are New Members in Belgium!
Sadleirs Move Demobilised Vessel from Fremantle to Singapore
Sadleirs Global Logistics Move Cable Reel to Malaysia