OOG Transport from First Global Logistics, Egypt
16th November 2016
First Global Logistics (Cargo Connections members in Egypt) have recently handled the movement of 4 OOG units of oil & gas equipment for a petroleum services company.
The 4 units were transported from Alexandria Free Zone in Egypt to Rades Port, Tunisia. The cargo consisted of:
- 2 Mud Logging Laboratory Units on Skids (each at 8.75 x 2.9 x 2.8m / 12,000kg)
- 2 Cabins (each at 2.75 x 3 x 2.5m / 2,000kg)
The scope of work included:
- Sending empty 40' flat-rack containers to shipper's site
- Loading the units with a 50tn capacity crane onto containers
- Lashing & securing the units
- On-carriage from jobsite to Alexandria Port
- Carrying the OOG units on MESSINA Line from Alexandria to Rades
Please click below for photos of the loading and lashing.
Representation in Belgium with Multiple Cargo Consult
Our Comprehensive Online Training Program
Reliable Freight Forwarding from Calpac Logistics
Al Nahrain Complete Project for Potassium Plant
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in December 2018
A Wide Range of Personalised Services from Thruex
Comprehensive Freight Forwarding from Worldtrans Logistics Services
First Global Logistics with Drilling Equipment From Egypt to Croatia
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in November 2018
Outside The Box Logistics Thrive on Problem-Solving!