First Global Logistics with Movement for the Oil & Gas Industry
30th October 2017
First Global Logistics has recently moved oil and gas accessories and units from the supplier's door in Cairo, Egypt to Alger Port in Algeria for their client's site preparation.
16 OOG units including steam boilers, gear motors, large tanks, pipes and pumps accessories (the cargo is photographed in the gallery below) were transported for PMICO, one of the leading global providers for oil and gas, engineering construction, heavy industry units and accessories.
- Client: PMICO Heavy Industries
- Quantity: 16 Units
- Mode of Transport: FCL Sea
- Carrier: Maersk & Messina
- Equipment Used: 6 x 40'FR OOG, 1 x 40'OT OOG & 4 x 40'HC
- Total Gross Weight: 218tns
- Total Volume: 390m3
The First Global Logistics team's scope of work included:
- Cargo survey at the shipper's site to determine the mode of transport, exact cargo weight & dimensions and the number & type of containers required;
- Loading, lashing & stuffing cargo on 40'FR and inside 40'OT & HC containers;
- Trucking from Cairo site to Alexandria Port using 4 low- bed trailers & 2 normal fleet-beds;
- Discharging at the carrier terminal, port handling and customs clearance;
- Shipping using Maersk lines from Alexandria Port to Alger Port, Algeria.
First Global Logistics are dependable founding Cargo Connections members in Egypt.
4th Annual Assembly welcomes 85+ CEOs and Managers to Dubai
Crown Logistics Handle Multimodal Hydro Power Project
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in February 2019
Enatrans Logistics are a Wide-Ranging Solutions Partner
Al Amri Shipping & Logistics Join Cargo Connections!
Annual Award Ceremony 2019
Professional Online Training Provided by Cargo Connections
Spark Global Logistics are New Members in Belgium!
Sadleirs Move Demobilised Vessel from Fremantle to Singapore
Sadleirs Global Logistics Move Cable Reel to Malaysia