First Global Logistics with Movement for the Oil & Gas Industry
30th October 2017
First Global Logistics has recently moved oil and gas accessories and units from the supplier's door in Cairo, Egypt to Alger Port in Algeria for their client's site preparation.
16 OOG units including steam boilers, gear motors, large tanks, pipes and pumps accessories (the cargo is photographed in the gallery below) were transported for PMICO, one of the leading global providers for oil and gas, engineering construction, heavy industry units and accessories.
- Client: PMICO Heavy Industries
- Quantity: 16 Units
- Mode of Transport: FCL Sea
- Carrier: Maersk & Messina
- Equipment Used: 6 x 40'FR OOG, 1 x 40'OT OOG & 4 x 40'HC
- Total Gross Weight: 218tns
- Total Volume: 390m3
The First Global Logistics team's scope of work included:
- Cargo survey at the shipper's site to determine the mode of transport, exact cargo weight & dimensions and the number & type of containers required;
- Loading, lashing & stuffing cargo on 40'FR and inside 40'OT & HC containers;
- Trucking from Cairo site to Alexandria Port using 4 low- bed trailers & 2 normal fleet-beds;
- Discharging at the carrier terminal, port handling and customs clearance;
- Shipping using Maersk lines from Alexandria Port to Alger Port, Algeria.
First Global Logistics are dependable founding Cargo Connections members in Egypt.
Representation in Belgium with Multiple Cargo Consult
Our Comprehensive Online Training Program
Reliable Freight Forwarding from Calpac Logistics
Al Nahrain Complete Project for Potassium Plant
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in December 2018
A Wide Range of Personalised Services from Thruex
Comprehensive Freight Forwarding from Worldtrans Logistics Services
First Global Logistics with Drilling Equipment From Egypt to Croatia
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in November 2018
Outside The Box Logistics Thrive on Problem-Solving!