First Global Logistics with Movement for the Oil & Gas Industry
30th October 2017
First Global Logistics has recently moved oil and gas accessories and units from the supplier's door in Cairo, Egypt to Alger Port in Algeria for their client's site preparation.
16 OOG units including steam boilers, gear motors, large tanks, pipes and pumps accessories (the cargo is photographed in the gallery below) were transported for PMICO, one of the leading global providers for oil and gas, engineering construction, heavy industry units and accessories.
- Client: PMICO Heavy Industries
- Quantity: 16 Units
- Mode of Transport: FCL Sea
- Carrier: Maersk & Messina
- Equipment Used: 6 x 40'FR OOG, 1 x 40'OT OOG & 4 x 40'HC
- Total Gross Weight: 218tns
- Total Volume: 390m3
The First Global Logistics team's scope of work included:
- Cargo survey at the shipper's site to determine the mode of transport, exact cargo weight & dimensions and the number & type of containers required;
- Loading, lashing & stuffing cargo on 40'FR and inside 40'OT & HC containers;
- Trucking from Cairo site to Alexandria Port using 4 low- bed trailers & 2 normal fleet-beds;
- Discharging at the carrier terminal, port handling and customs clearance;
- Shipping using Maersk lines from Alexandria Port to Alger Port, Algeria.
First Global Logistics are dependable founding Cargo Connections members in Egypt.
Registration is Now Open for our 5th Annual Assembly
Spark Global Logistics Belgium Handle Shipment of Amusement Rides
Westbound with Challenging Airfreight from Vietnam
May 2019 Issue of our Digital Newsletter
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in April 2019
Cargo Overseas Freight are a Forward-Thinking Organisation
A Positive & Driven Attitude at Westbound UK
Worldline are 'Making Logistics Simple' in India
2019 Annual Assembly Souvenir Brochure
Connaught Help Housebuilders in the UK with Overseas Investment