First Global Logistics Wins CCC Project Contract from Egypt to Algeria
18th October 2017
Egyptian members, First Global Logistics are pleased to announce the signing of a new project contract with Consolidated Contactors Company (CCC).
Business Development Manager, Mazen K. Sabry: "We have been working on the project from Egypt to Mila and Tamda in Algeria for CCC, one of the global construction giants and the largest engineering and construction company in the Middle East, for the last 2 months and we are happy to proudly announce we have been awarded the project contract".
A brief introduction to the project is outlined below:
- Location: Mila & Tamda, Algeria
- Project Details: 60/30 KV, 2 x 40 MVA S/s for each Mila & Tamda projects
- CCC Scope of Work: Construction of 2 new 60/30 KV in Tamda & Mila for SONELGAZ Algeria
- First Global Logistics Scope of Work: Shipping all project engineering supplies for control and protection system, telecom, AC/DC system, civil and electrical supports
- Project Duration: 3 months
This will be the 2nd project handled by First Global Logistics for CCC after a complicated but successful project from Egypt to Kazakhstan (click here for details).
Registration is Now Open for our 5th Annual Assembly
Spark Global Logistics Belgium Handle Shipment of Amusement Rides
Westbound with Challenging Airfreight from Vietnam
May 2019 Issue of our Digital Newsletter
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in April 2019
Cargo Overseas Freight are a Forward-Thinking Organisation
A Positive & Driven Attitude at Westbound UK
Worldline are 'Making Logistics Simple' in India
2019 Annual Assembly Souvenir Brochure
Connaught Help Housebuilders in the UK with Overseas Investment