First Global Logistics Wins CCC Project Contract from Egypt to Algeria
18th October 2017
Egyptian members, First Global Logistics are pleased to announce the signing of a new project contract with Consolidated Contactors Company (CCC).
Business Development Manager, Mazen K. Sabry: "We have been working on the project from Egypt to Mila and Tamda in Algeria for CCC, one of the global construction giants and the largest engineering and construction company in the Middle East, for the last 2 months and we are happy to proudly announce we have been awarded the project contract".
A brief introduction to the project is outlined below:
- Location: Mila & Tamda, Algeria
- Project Details: 60/30 KV, 2 x 40 MVA S/s for each Mila & Tamda projects
- CCC Scope of Work: Construction of 2 new 60/30 KV in Tamda & Mila for SONELGAZ Algeria
- First Global Logistics Scope of Work: Shipping all project engineering supplies for control and protection system, telecom, AC/DC system, civil and electrical supports
- Project Duration: 3 months
This will be the 2nd project handled by First Global Logistics for CCC after a complicated but successful project from Egypt to Kazakhstan (click here for details).
Representation in Belgium with Multiple Cargo Consult
Our Comprehensive Online Training Program
Reliable Freight Forwarding from Calpac Logistics
Al Nahrain Complete Project for Potassium Plant
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in December 2018
A Wide Range of Personalised Services from Thruex
Comprehensive Freight Forwarding from Worldtrans Logistics Services
First Global Logistics with Drilling Equipment From Egypt to Croatia
Exhibition Collaborations Secured in November 2018
Outside The Box Logistics Thrive on Problem-Solving!